Friday 30 September 2011

Innistrad Check Up / My Buys!

I hope you’ve all been doing your homework and staying current with your Innistrad prices as they develop! I’ve been able to secure a few goodies at the prices that I’d listed in my Innistrad primers:


So far I’ve been able to pick up:

GOOD ONES! (93)
17x Parallel Lives
7x Bloodline Keeper
7x Reaper from the Abyss
7x Kessing Wolf Run
8x Moorland Haunt
7x Mentor of the Meek
4x Olivia Voldaren
3x Mayor of Avabruck Foil Promo
4x Mayor of Avabruk
1x Mikaeus, the Lunarch
5x Elite Inquisitor
5x Mindshrieker
5x Laboratory Maniac
4x Gavony Township
4x Stromkirk Noble

OK ONES! (150)
4x Ludevic’s Test Subject
4x Mirror-Mad Phantasm
8X Unbreathing Horde
8x Undead Alchemist
4x Cackling Counterpart
4x Bloodgift Demon
4x Gutter Grime
4x Moldgreff Monstrosity
4x Splinterfright
4x Stont Silence
8x Geist-Honored Monk
12x Instigator Gang
12x Kruin Outlaw
4x Angel of Flight Alabaster
4x Back from the Brink
4x Creeping Renaissance
8x Curse of Stalked Prey
8x Dearly Departed
13x Divine Reckoning
4x Evil Twin
2x Daybreaker Ranger
1x Sturmgeist
5x Charmbreaker Devils
1x Diregraf Ghoul (Uncommon)
13x Kessig Cagebreakers
1x Curse of Stalked Prey (FOIL)

TOTAL: 243 cards purchased
Equivalent to: 243 / 36 = 6.75 boxes (> 1 CASE!)

************************

That’s right. I bought all that stuff and I’m proud of it! (… Don’t tell my GF!)

LOL if you NEED any of the cards that I’ve listed above, hit me up with a message and we can talk turkey! :P. As you can see, I’m chock-full of Werewolf and Zombie Goodness so far!

Some of the cards I’ve seen picking up heat already are:

Kessig Wolf Run
Stromkirk Noble
Olivia Voldaren
Bloodline Keeper
Moorland Haunt
Mentor of the Meek

These have all gone up in value since my first posts about Innistrad (as I’d predicted) :).

My tip of the week is as follows:

Yes, Werewolves and Zombies don’t seem like they will be tier one decks right now, but there are 2 more blocks to be released. They are pushing tribes HARD in these sets, so I’m SURE that we will be getting more of these creature types in the future. As such, if there is anything that is released that has the potential to make any of these tribes TIER 1 competitive, you can expect the support characters to increase in value. All of the werewolves are poised to see an increase IMHO, but I’m not sold on the Zombies yet since they seem to really be pushing the mill theme which I find weak. The groundwork is set, now we just need those tribes to explode!

TALKBACK!

How has YOUR shopping been going?
Did YOU cash in on cheap Buy-It-Now’s on EBay?
Are you speculating, or buying for decks?

Have fun at your release tournaments, I’ll be at a wedding so will prob miss out on all the fun! :*(

Cheers,
Carl Szalich

 ************************

NOTE:
CHRISTINA MARCHIONI & CTRLMJOLLNIR!!
Could you please send me an email to: cszalich@hotmail.com?
I’d like to get you your prizes but your Google profiles have no info ;).
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment