Friday 16 September 2011

It’s CONTEST TIME!



G’day to yee gentle folks and violent brutes, welcome to the first official contest for DON’T TRAIN MY ORGG!

I’m hoping to have some kind of contest monthly, and this one is to get more people involved and participating on the blog since it’s still so new.

************************

Feedback and your opinions are important, and I want some!

From today until next Friday (Sept 16-23) I’m going to keep track of who left comments and is following my blog.


  • For every comment that you leave (max 1 per article) you will get a ballot with your name on it. The comment must actually be about SOMETHING pertaining to the article or the site itself. Just posting “First!” will not count.
  • When / if you decide to follow this blog, you will receive 2 EXTRA ballots since you can only do this once.
  • Those people who have already made a comment / followed the blog will automatically receive ballots for having participated. It’s the first contest, and I don’t want to “punish” anyone for their feedback before this started.

At the end of the contest period I will draw a name and that lucky winner will receive a free FOIL PROMO HERO OF BLADEHOLM. This little guy is my pick as one of the top cards when Zendikar rotates, so I hope you’ve all been stocking up on them ;). I’m also going to draw a second name to receive a free BIRDS OF PARADISE, so you’ve got another chance to get something as a consolation prize.

Hot in Value AND looks!
No worries if you don’t live in London, I’ll even MAIL it to you if you win! Don’t let your geographic location dissuade you from participating!

Some of the things I’m really looking for include:
  • Article Feedback
  • Suggestions for future articles
  • Constructive Criticism
  • Likes / Dislikes & Props / Slops
  • Formatting Suggestions
  • General commentary / Opinions
  • YOUR secret Deck Tech
  • YOUR opinions on hot cards to pick up
  • Answers to questions that I may ask
  • Any comments that add value to the community
  • Basically, ANYTHING that you might have to say! :)
 ************************

To make this blogs content as valid as possible, and keep it running with current information that YOU want to read about, I’d love to hear from you! So sign up, and let me know what YOU want to know more about!

Cheers, and hope to see you all at FNM tonight!

Carl Szalich
@Psilence6K on Twitter


*On another note: Good luck to everyone heading to GP Montreal this weekend! Wish I could be there with you guys, but other priorities call...*

2 comments:

  1. See now this is going to get peoples attention! FREE STUFF is my best friend!

    I will not be attending the GP in MTL but wish all those going the best of luck....and if all else fails...MTL has the best strippers and slot machiens are everywhere!

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh I don't know ANYONE who doesn't like free stuff... especially free cards! Our greed is eclipsed only by our staggering intelect! Lolol

    ReplyDelete